Welcome to The Myrtle Beach Pinball Museum!
Looking for fun things to do in Myrtle Beach, SC. Pinball and Retro lovers this one is for you! The Best Arcade in Myrtle Beach!
Take a totally awesome journey back to the 1980s and 90’s, share the games of your youth with your kids or reconnect with friends. This is a unique museum where you can actually play pinball games from the ’70s to the present day. If you’re on a budget and looking for Myrtle Beach arcades and affordable fun things to do, this is nostalgic must see! Located close to the Myrtle Beach Convention Center and only 4 blocks from the ocean. This top-ranked attraction is currently one of the top things to do in Myrtle Beach, SC on TripAdvisor!
How it works:
- Admission $12 per hour, per person.*
- All Games are set on “Free Play”, no quarter’s needs. Once you pay the admission, you can play without coins or tokens.
- During the busy season, we may get crowded. Once we reach our Maximum Occupancy, we will put you on a waitlist, just like restaurants. We do not take reservations.
- HAVE FUN!
*$2. OFF Admission Discount with ID – Military, 1st Responders, Locals, AAA – only 1 discount per person.
This Weeks Hours of Operation:
- CLOSED – MON, TUE, WED, SUN
- Hours and days will change with the season!
- This website has the most current, accurate and up to date info for current hours and days open. During the off-season, there are fewer days and hours open, as compared to the June through August prime time tourist season.
- Thanks for your support!
- See you soon 🙂
Myrtle Beach Arcade
If you are looking for arcades in Myrtle Beach, this museum features one of the largest collections of pinball machines open for public in the state of South Carolina. More than two dozen machines are on hand to view and play. Pinball is a national treasure of American engineering, art, history, and design. Our mission is to share and preserve this important part of our pop culture and Americana. This is the best place to pretend its 1986 again!
The Myrtle Beach Pinball Museum is the place to bring people together to create memories, celebrate friendships and share laughs.
Myrtle Beach Pinball Museum
607 N 27th Ave, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
Looking for a unique event venue in Myrtle Beach? The Myrtle Beach Pinball Museum is also available to book a party as well. This event space is great for birthday parties, company events, bachelor parties and more.
WHAT’S NEW IN MYRTLE BEACH
The Myrtle Beach Pinball Museum!
607 N. 27th Ave
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
We thank you for your all of your support and words of encouragement, SEE YOU SOON!
Myrtle Beach Pinball Museum
607 N. 27th Avenue, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577
© 2019 Myrtle Beach Pinball Museum is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Corporation